Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Firast Time to Obsreve the Demonstration of Interns

Our observation for the demonstration of Canda Ilaya Elem. School Interns held on Feb. 18, 2010. When I was just an elementary and high school student, I together with my former classmates used to be the students of our interns before. Now I am a 2nd year college student who's one of those observing them and giving ratings to their demonstration teaching.


All the interns that we observed were good and excellent in teaching their lesson with the use some traditional educational technologies. All the materials were appropriately used in teaching.

The demonstration teaching ends at almost 12 o'clock in the afternoon. I can say that they all deserves to have the grades that our professors gave them.

No comments:

Post a Comment